Destroy the Icon - In Progress Work
Taylor Swift

This was my first render of Taylor Swift in Photoshop. Just a study, but I was focusing on getting comfortable with the software. As when I worked with Illustrator, I've been enjoying experimenting with brushstrokes. I repeated a splatter paint stroke using the brush settings and changed the colors to create a sparkle effect. I used a combination of white and different yellow splatters to add subtle depth. Lastly, I played with the rainbow bubbles with one of the form selections. I am brand new to Photoshop, so a lot of my time has really been getting used to the software. Watching Ed's videos, pausing, and doing has been the most helpful thing. I think with more practice and repetition I'll begin to feel more confident. 

Comments

Popular Posts